Cameras, Video Cameras and Virtual Reality

Tell us about your projects. Update us regularly.
ZoomPhil

Cameras, Video Cameras and Virtual Reality

Post by ZoomPhil » Mon Mar 30, 2015 2:54 pm

Hi, my name is Philip.

I am new to the forum. I am a statistician interested in developing cameras, video cameras and virtual reality systems that use data more efficiently than current methods. I am new to programming but I am convinced that the logic behind the data management is sound and the evidence of the data management principles being used in current designs appear that they are ignored and so it looks like a great opportunity to be involved in. I am especially interested in this with the knowledge that the new movie studio Vue Group is establishing in Bunbury and my hope is that if I start working on design issues now than in a few years when the movie studio is established in Bunbury, I will have something valuable to show them. I am interested in working with anyone who is interested in camera, video and virtual reality work as this is a big project and I can't do it alone. Let me know if you are interested.

parkview
Guru Maker

Re: Cameras, Video Cameras and Virtual Reality

Post by parkview » Tue Mar 31, 2015 8:43 pm

Hi Philip,

welcome to the forum. I am happy to help out with things especially if it involves a Raspberry Pi.

Cheers,

Paul